Crystal and Candy of Travel Pockets are travel bloggers who grew up in Japan and visit it yearly now. They are my go-to people for all things Japan-related like cute cafes. Check out their post on the cutest character-theme and animal cafes in Japan!
Mar 29, 2017
These 10 incredible UNESCO World Heritage Sites are a must-see when visiting Japan. From national parks to temples, these photos will make you want to go to Japan now.
Say yes to our once a month newsletter!
- 5 DSLR Camera Bags for Women Under $100
- City Guide: Top Recommendations & Tips for Düsseldorf, Germany
- Tips for Traveling with Fibromyalgia or Chronic Pain
- What NOT to Pack for Burning Man
- Expat Experience: Buying an Apartment in Amsterdam With Makelaar Mie-Lan Kok
- The Playa Essentials: What to Pack for Burning Man
- Where to Eat in Rotterdam