From shopping at the market to taking a ferry to Saint-Marguerite Island, here’s everything you need to know to have a wonderful vacation in Cannes, France.
Because of its timeless and romantic appeal, Paris is a great place to visit for photos. Check out these six beautiful Instagram worthy places in Paris.
If you want to bake bread like the French, you must take this cooking class in Paris with La Cuisine Paris. Learn tips you can’t read off of a recipe, and get local recommendations.
Don’t miss out on a perfectly executed French lunch in Lyon at Café Épicerie. At only €17,50 for a lunch set, this is a must-eat place in Lyon!
One of the best way to explore a new city is through a food tour. You eat local bites and learn some history. Check out these food tours around the world compiled by 13 travel bloggers.
A gourmet food tour in Lyon with a bit of history via electric bike is a must do when visiting the gastronomic capital of the world. Say yes to good food and a fun afternoon!
If you only have time for one activity in Lyon, you must take this cooking class at Chef Thierry’s home through VizEat. It feels like you’re cooking with a friend, which makes it more than just a cooking class.
Say yes to our once a month newsletter!
- 5 DSLR Camera Bags for Women Under $100
- City Guide: Top Recommendations & Tips for Düsseldorf, Germany
- Tips for Traveling with Fibromyalgia or Chronic Pain
- What NOT to Pack for Burning Man
- Expat Experience: Buying an Apartment in Amsterdam With Makelaar Mie-Lan Kok
- The Playa Essentials: What to Pack for Burning Man
- Where to Eat in Rotterdam