I fell in love with Berlin the moment I stepped foot in the city so naturally, I had to go twice. From my two recent trip theres, here’s a guide on everything you need to know about Berlin: what neighborhoods to stay in, where to eat, what to do, how to get around and more.
H’Otello B’01 in Munich is a contemporary hotel in a convenient location, which makes it great for urban explorers and anyone who loves design hotels!
Biking in Berlin is easy, even for tourists who have never biked in Berlin before. Click through and find out where I rented my bike and e-bike from, where I went, and of course, general biking tips so you can bike in one of the best biking cities in the world!
Say yes to our once a month newsletter!
- Local & Vintage: Where to Shop in Rotterdam for Clothes, Home Goods & Even Food and Drink
- Photo Diary: Destination Photography in Amsterdam
- Six Survival Secrets of a Vegetarian Traveler
- 6 Tips to Keep Your Clothes Wrinkle-Free While Traveling
- Pro Carry-On Packing Tips for Frequent Travelers
- Local Dining: Eating in Barcelona With Food Lovers Company
- Renting a Portable Pocket Wifi Device in Europe