If you’re going to Dusseldorf, jump right into the best things to do, see, and eat with my city guide.
I fell in love with Berlin the moment I stepped foot in the city so naturally, I had to go twice. From my two recent trip theres, here’s a guide on everything you need to know about Berlin: what neighborhoods to stay in, where to eat, what to do, how to get around and more.
H’Otello B’01 in Munich is a contemporary hotel in a convenient location, which makes it great for urban explorers and anyone who loves design hotels!
Biking in Berlin is easy, even for tourists who have never biked in Berlin before. Click through and find out where I rented my bike and e-bike from, where I went, and of course, general biking tips so you can bike in one of the best biking cities in the world!
Say yes to our once a month newsletter!
- 5 DSLR Camera Bags for Women Under $100
- City Guide: Top Recommendations & Tips for Düsseldorf, Germany
- Tips for Traveling with Fibromyalgia or Chronic Pain
- What NOT to Pack for Burning Man
- Expat Experience: Buying an Apartment in Amsterdam With Makelaar Mie-Lan Kok
- The Playa Essentials: What to Pack for Burning Man
- Where to Eat in Rotterdam