Like cobblestone alleyways, whirlpool tubs, comfortable beds, a state-of-the-art kitchen, and beautiful panoramic views? Then stay here in Pigna, Italy. It’s beauty and charm will revive you from within.
One of the best way to explore a new city is through a food tour. You eat local bites and learn some history. Check out these food tours around the world compiled by 13 travel bloggers.
It was a one-of-a-kind experience exploring organic gardens and cooking slow food at Spannochia Farm. Join me on this photo journey.
Here’s a guide to help you discover Florence’s food in one day with breakfast at the market, lunch at Mario’s and dinner with a view of The Ponte Vecchio.
Say yes to our once a month newsletter!
- Local Dining: Eating in Barcelona With Food Lovers Company
- Renting a Portable Pocket Wifi Device in Europe
- 8 Reasons Why a Foldable, Reusable Bag is an Essential Travel Item
- 8 Reasons to Never Leave the Dean Dublin Hotel
- 5 Must-Know Tips for Getting Started With House Sitting Successfully
- Off the Beaten Path: Luxury Medieval Townhouse in Pigna, Italy
- How to Get FREE Flights and Hotel Nights With Bonwi Rewards