Like cobblestone alleyways, whirlpool tubs, comfortable beds, a state-of-the-art kitchen, and beautiful panoramic views? Then stay here in Pigna, Italy. It’s beauty and charm will revive you from within.
One of the best way to explore a new city is through a food tour. You eat local bites and learn some history. Check out these food tours around the world compiled by 13 travel bloggers.
It was a one-of-a-kind experience exploring organic gardens and cooking slow food at Spannochia Farm. Join me on this photo journey.
Here’s a guide to help you discover Florence’s food in one day with breakfast at the market, lunch at Mario’s and dinner with a view of The Ponte Vecchio.
Say yes to our once a month newsletter!
- 5 DSLR Camera Bags for Women Under $100
- City Guide: Top Recommendations & Tips for Düsseldorf, Germany
- Tips for Traveling with Fibromyalgia or Chronic Pain
- What NOT to Pack for Burning Man
- Expat Experience: Buying an Apartment in Amsterdam With Makelaar Mie-Lan Kok
- The Playa Essentials: What to Pack for Burning Man
- Where to Eat in Rotterdam