I bought an apartment in Amsterdam last fall. This is my experience of the buying process with makelaar agency, Mie-Lan Kok.
Over two weekends, I went to nine restaurants; some with a local. Here are my suggestions on where to eat in Rotterdam.
Love shopping vintage or local? Here’s where to get unique pieces of clothing, home furnishings, and even food and drink from local and vintage shops in Rotterdam.
Destination and wedding photographer, Jennie of Green Blossom Photography, flew to Amsterdam to take photos of my husband and me. Check out these beautiful photos in our new city!
Tired of staying in regular hotel rooms? Enjoy a stay Element Hotel Amsterdam, your home away from home in a convenient location and great amenities.
Explore W Amsterdam’s suites through this interactive play following Mr. X around the two buildings. These photos will make you want to stay here!
Amsterdam is one of the hundreds of cities where people stood united for the Women’s March. Here are my photos from today!
There’s a special way to drink hot chocolate from Bretagne, France, and you can get it right here in Amsterdam! It’s a recipe passed down from grandma.
Say yes to our once a month newsletter!
- 5 DSLR Camera Bags for Women Under $100
- City Guide: Top Recommendations & Tips for Düsseldorf, Germany
- Tips for Traveling with Fibromyalgia or Chronic Pain
- What NOT to Pack for Burning Man
- Expat Experience: Buying an Apartment in Amsterdam With Makelaar Mie-Lan Kok
- The Playa Essentials: What to Pack for Burning Man
- Where to Eat in Rotterdam