Want to eat local dishes and drinks at four restaurants with a local who’s lived in Barcelona for decades? Then take a look at my experience with Food Lovers Company!
Barcelona is a must-see city if you love stunning Art Nouveau architecture, delicious food, and relaxing by the beach. Here’s everything you need to know from how to get around to what to do and so much more!
A Spanish honeymoon in Marbella, Malaga, Seville, and Gaucin
Say yes to our once a month newsletter!
- Photo Diary: Destination Photography in Amsterdam
- Six Survival Secrets of a Vegetarian Traveler
- 6 Tips to Keep Your Clothes Wrinkle-Free While Traveling
- Pro Carry-On Packing Tips for Frequent Travelers
- Local Dining: Eating in Barcelona With Food Lovers Company
- Renting a Portable Pocket Wifi Device in Europe
- 8 Reasons Why a Foldable, Reusable Bag is an Essential Travel Item