Want to eat local dishes and drinks at four restaurants with a local who’s lived in Barcelona for decades? Then take a look at my experience with Food Lovers Company!
Barcelona is a must-see city if you love stunning Art Nouveau architecture, delicious food, and relaxing by the beach. Here’s everything you need to know from how to get around to what to do and so much more!
A Spanish honeymoon in Marbella, Malaga, Seville, and Gaucin
Say yes to our once a month newsletter!
- 5 DSLR Camera Bags for Women Under $100
- City Guide: Top Recommendations & Tips for Düsseldorf, Germany
- Tips for Traveling with Fibromyalgia or Chronic Pain
- What NOT to Pack for Burning Man
- Expat Experience: Buying an Apartment in Amsterdam With Makelaar Mie-Lan Kok
- The Playa Essentials: What to Pack for Burning Man
- Where to Eat in Rotterdam