You can drink out in public in Savannah, which is one of the reasons why it’s so great for St. Patrick’s Day. Check out other tips from my weekend there!
Want to have your bachelorette party in a city where you can drink openly in public, walk around the city easily, eat amazing food, and see beautiful historic sights? Then read on to learn how to have the best bachelorette party in Savannah, Georgia.
If fried chicken falls in your top favorite foods, then there’s no better place than the south. Here’s where to eat in Savannah for lunch, brunch, and dinner!
Say yes to our once a month newsletter!
- Local Dining: Eating in Barcelona With Food Lovers Company
- Renting a Portable Pocket Wifi Device in Europe
- 8 Reasons Why a Foldable, Reusable Bag is an Essential Travel Item
- 8 Reasons to Never Leave the Dean Dublin Hotel
- 5 Must-Know Tips for Getting Started With House Sitting Successfully
- Off the Beaten Path: Luxury Medieval Townhouse in Pigna, Italy
- How to Get FREE Flights and Hotel Nights With Bonwi Rewards