You can drink out in public in Savannah, which is one of the reasons why it’s so great for St. Patrick’s Day. Check out other tips from my weekend there!
Want to have your bachelorette party in a city where you can drink openly in public, walk around the city easily, eat amazing food, and see beautiful historic sights? Then read on to learn how to have the best bachelorette party in Savannah, Georgia.
If fried chicken falls in your top favorite foods, then there’s no better place than the south. Here’s where to eat in Savannah for lunch, brunch, and dinner!
Say yes to our once a month newsletter!
- 5 DSLR Camera Bags for Women Under $100
- City Guide: Top Recommendations & Tips for Düsseldorf, Germany
- Tips for Traveling with Fibromyalgia or Chronic Pain
- What NOT to Pack for Burning Man
- Expat Experience: Buying an Apartment in Amsterdam With Makelaar Mie-Lan Kok
- The Playa Essentials: What to Pack for Burning Man
- Where to Eat in Rotterdam