You can drink out in public in Savannah, which is one of the reasons why it’s so great for St. Patrick’s Day. Check out other tips from my weekend there!
Want to have your bachelorette party in a city where you can drink openly in public, walk around the city easily, eat amazing food, and see beautiful historic sights? Then read on to learn how to have the best bachelorette party in Savannah, Georgia.
If fried chicken falls in your top favorite foods, then there’s no better place than the south. Here’s where to eat in Savannah for lunch, brunch, and dinner!
Say yes to our once a month newsletter!
- Local & Vintage: Where to Shop in Rotterdam for Clothes, Home Goods & Even Food and Drink
- Photo Diary: Destination Photography in Amsterdam
- Six Survival Secrets of a Vegetarian Traveler
- 6 Tips to Keep Your Clothes Wrinkle-Free While Traveling
- Pro Carry-On Packing Tips for Frequent Travelers
- Local Dining: Eating in Barcelona With Food Lovers Company
- Renting a Portable Pocket Wifi Device in Europe