If you have to deal with the constant burden of packing and unpacking frequently for travel, then check out these pro tips for making packing easier.
Shopping for someone who loves both travel and fashion? Then check out this holiday gift guide of things I own and are both functional and cute for travel & the items I'd love to add to my travel gear roster! You know these items will look good on Instagram because these influencers show them off around the world beautifully already!
tech21's Impact Clear iPhone case is the phone case for people who don't like phone cases. It's very thin, clear and makes it great for my travels. See why you should consider getting one too.
The Olympus PEN E-PL7 is the ultimate camera for traveling and blogging because of its size and quality. Check out why its so great along with some photos that some Instagrammers and I took with this camera.
Clever Travel Companion leggings are functional and comfortable. The ease of having zippered pockets to keep your passport and cards right on you make these great for traveling.
Having the best backpacks and suitcases for traveling light is essential if you like to travel a lot. Here are 12 of the best ones including backpacks, daypacks, hiking backpacks, carry-ons, and suitcases.
Say yes to our once a month newsletter!
- Photo Diary: Destination Photography in Amsterdam
- Six Survival Secrets of a Vegetarian Traveler
- 6 Tips to Keep Your Clothes Wrinkle-Free While Traveling
- Pro Carry-On Packing Tips for Frequent Travelers
- Local Dining: Eating in Barcelona With Food Lovers Company
- Renting a Portable Pocket Wifi Device in Europe
- 8 Reasons Why a Foldable, Reusable Bag is an Essential Travel Item