Over two weekends, I went to nine restaurants; some with a local. Here are my suggestions on where to eat in Rotterdam.
Want to eat local dishes and drinks at four restaurants with a local who's lived in Barcelona for decades? Then take a look at my experience with Food Lovers Company!
Crystal and Candy of Travel Pockets are travel bloggers who grew up in Japan and visit it yearly now. They are my go-to people for all things Japan-related like cute cafes. Check out their post on the cutest character-theme and animal cafes in Japan!
Most people go to Iceland for nature-related activities, but I'd go for food and music. Between New Nordic Cuisine and Summer Solstice Festival, Iceland seems like the next destination for foodies and music lovers.
There's a special way to drink hot chocolate from Bretagne, France, and you can get it right here in Amsterdam! It's a recipe passed down from grandma.
Del Frisco's Grille in Rockefeller Center is great for a night out with friends or a business lunch. You must get the VIP signature drink, coconut cream pie, ahi tuna tacos & more! Here's what to order so you get all the goodness.
Say yes to our once a month newsletter!
- 5 DSLR Camera Bags for Women Under $100
- City Guide: Top Recommendations & Tips for Düsseldorf, Germany
- Tips for Traveling with Fibromyalgia or Chronic Pain
- What NOT to Pack for Burning Man
- Expat Experience: Buying an Apartment in Amsterdam With Makelaar Mie-Lan Kok
- The Playa Essentials: What to Pack for Burning Man
- Where to Eat in Rotterdam