Whether you’ve been blogging for one day or one year, you could always use a little help with moving your brand forwards, right? That’s where I come in.
I can offer you:
- Free Blog Help
- Custom Media Kit Design
- Blog Consulting
- Editorial Services
Free Blog Help
For free blog help, join my Facebook group where I post helpful actionable items one to two times a weeks. I also post blog and social media course giveaways.
Media Kit Design
Spend less time on figuring out what goes into a media kit and how to make it, and spend more time on pitching to companies. Get a custom made media kit that you can easily update your stats on.
My designs are clean, minimal, and eye-catching while being functional and informational. They’re sure to wow your sponsors.
“I had many positive responses as soon as I sent the kit across!” – Wander With Jo
Here is a two page example of mine. Click on either page to see the full sized image.
So what are you waiting for?
Get a full customized media kit to attract sponsors for your blog for €27! Fill out this form to get started.
I love to help bloggers grow by improving their website by focusing on posts, social media, design, and more!
How It Works in Five Steps:
- You will fill out an intake form where you tell me about your blog, goals, and what you would like to improve.
- I will go through your site and user test it while focusing on the areas that you want me to. I will write down my observations as I go along.
- I will send you the observations I wrote down so you can go over it before our Skype call.
- We will have a Skype call about my observations and your questions.
- I will email you any follow up items from our Skype call.
30 minutes of user testing/research on your site + 30 minute Skype call + 10 minute email follow up = €45
60 minutes of user testing/research on your site + 60 minute Skype call + 10 minute email follow up = €80
“Really pleased with the way the services provided to me. I got response without delays, in a highly professional manner with valuable information that will help me to take my blog to the next level.” – Orange Holiday
If you’re not exactly sure what you need or you are certain you need my help for two hours, here are hourly rates for 3 hours and more.
- 3 hours, €38/hour
- 4 hours, €36/hour
- 5+ hours, €34/hour
One Month “Everything From My Brain” Advisor Package
If you need daily, actionable help with your blog such as editorial services, social marketing strategy, creating posts, managing your schedule, networking with bloggers, SEO content, and more, then this is the complete package for you.
I will spend 4-5 hours each business day for a month on your blog and treat it like my own. I will send you daily, actionable items customized to your progress, and we will have daily Skype calls or as needed.
I will decrease my own blog’s productivity to 10% (currently at 100%) so I can focus solely on you and your blog!
This monthly package is €2,500 but is negotiable depending on your need and payable in payments. Please email me for more details.
Have any questions?
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to email me! We can work around your goals, schedule, and budget.
Having good grammar and a consistent voice will build a strong foundation with your posts that your social media strategy, design, and other aspects can stand strongly on, which is a surefire way to get your page views to grow. Thus, I’ll edit your posts for spelling errors, passive voice, readability, and anything else you might need help with.
Credentials: I studied writing in college, but truthfully, writing and editing is something that comes naturally to me. It’s one of my passions, and I want to use it to help create cleaner blog posts for a solid foundation for your hard photography, social media, and marketing work to stand on.
For more information on what value I can add to your blog, contact me!
Looking forward to working together!
Say yes to our once a month newsletter!
- Local & Vintage: Where to Shop in Rotterdam for Clothes, Home Goods & Even Food and Drink
- Photo Diary: Destination Photography in Amsterdam
- Six Survival Secrets of a Vegetarian Traveler
- 6 Tips to Keep Your Clothes Wrinkle-Free While Traveling
- Pro Carry-On Packing Tips for Frequent Travelers
- Local Dining: Eating in Barcelona With Food Lovers Company
- Renting a Portable Pocket Wifi Device in Europe