Are you a sushi purist and lover? Want an authentic Japanese omakase experience? Then you’ll want to eat at Omakase Room by Tatsu.
This post contains affiliate links. All experiences and opinions are my own! In August 2016, I went to South Korea for two weeks and loved it, which came to me at a surprise. Despite my entire family being from Korea, I never had a desire to go there until my husband suggested we go to […]
A few of my friends are going to Lisbon so I thought I’d throw together my top tips for Lisbon, Portugal. It’s a bit random and unadorned with photos. I’ll make it all blog fancy for you in a bit, but until then, get the information you meet without the fluff! 1. Eat at Taberna […]
This post is written in collaboration with Luxury Retreats. As it is, the whole of Jamaica is a gem. In fact there are not many Caribbean islands that offer diversity much more than the sun, rum and fun that can be found in this country. The beaches, resorts and the vibrant musical scene make it […]
Say yes to our once a month newsletter!
- citizenM and Hostel ROOM: Two Great Places to Stay in Rotterdam
- Divine Sushi Experience: Omakase Room by Tatsu in West Village
- Island Hopping: Top Islands of Tahiti via Instagram
- 9 Reasons to Go to South Korea in 2018
- Top Tips for Lisbon, Portugal
- 5 DSLR Camera Bags for Women Under $100
- City Guide: Top Recommendations & Tips for Düsseldorf, Germany