If you’re in Düsseldorf, check out Hotel Friends. It’s a fun place to hang out in, well-designed, and comfortable. They even have a Harry Potter room!
I fell in love with Berlin the moment I stepped foot in the city so naturally, I had to go twice. From my two recent trip theres, here’s a guide on everything you need to know about Berlin: what neighborhoods to stay in, where to eat, what to do, how to get around and more.
Biking in Berlin is easy, even for tourists who have never biked in Berlin before. Click through and find out where I rented my bike and e-bike from, where I went, and of course, general biking tips so you can bike in one of the best biking cities in the world!
Say yes to our once a month newsletter!
- I Made It: Measuring My Success By the Warmth of My Clothes
- Expat Experience: Getting My Prescription Filled in Amsterdam vs. New York City
- Bakers & Roasters: Brunching in De Pijp
- How to Start a Blog Plus Top Three Tips for Success
- Helpful Tips for Visiting the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam
- The Ultimate Gift Guide for the Traveler on Instagram
- Travel Style: Functional and Fashionable Clothing Staples to Help You Pack Light