Are you a sushi purist and lover? Want an authentic Japanese omakase experience? Then you’ll want to eat at Omakase Room by Tatsu.
With so many things to do in New York City, it can be easy to miss out on the things not to do that can actually help your trip be that much more awesome so here’s a list of 10 things NOT to do in New York City based on hiccups made by friends, family, and tourists.
Say yes to our once a month newsletter!
- citizenM and Hostel ROOM: Two Great Places to Stay in Rotterdam
- Divine Sushi Experience: Omakase Room by Tatsu in West Village
- Island Hopping: Top Islands of Tahiti via Instagram
- 9 Reasons to Go to South Korea in 2018
- Top Tips for Lisbon, Portugal
- 5 DSLR Camera Bags for Women Under $100
- City Guide: Top Recommendations & Tips for Düsseldorf, Germany