Are you a sushi purist and lover? Want an authentic Japanese omakase experience? Then you’ll want to eat at Omakase Room by Tatsu.
With so many things to do in New York City, it can be easy to miss out on the things not to do that can actually help your trip be that much more awesome so here’s a list of 10 things NOT to do in New York City based on hiccups made by friends, family, and tourists.
Say yes to our once a month newsletter!
- I Made It: Measuring My Success By the Warmth of My Clothes
- Expat Experience: Getting My Prescription Filled in Amsterdam vs. New York City
- Bakers & Roasters: Brunching in De Pijp
- How to Start a Blog Plus Top Three Tips for Success
- Helpful Tips for Visiting the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam
- The Ultimate Gift Guide for the Traveler on Instagram
- Travel Style: Functional and Fashionable Clothing Staples to Help You Pack Light