Want a trendy DSLR camera bag for women that doesn't scream tourist and cost an arm and a leg? Check out these five camera bags for under $100.
I bought an apartment in Amsterdam last fall. This is my experience of the buying process with makelaar agency, Mie-Lan Kok.
Amsterdam is one of the hundreds of cities where people stood united for the Women's March. Here are my photos from today!
Shopping for someone who loves both travel and fashion? Then check out this holiday gift guide of things I own and are both functional and cute for travel & the items I'd love to add to my travel gear roster! You know these items will look good on Instagram because these influencers show them off around the world beautifully already!
tech21's Impact Clear iPhone case is the phone case for people who don't like phone cases. It's very thin, clear and makes it great for my travels. See why you should consider getting one too.
Say yes to our once a month newsletter!
- 9 Reasons to Go to South Korea in 2018
- Top Tips for Lisbon, Portugal
- 5 DSLR Camera Bags for Women Under $100
- City Guide: Top Recommendations & Tips for Düsseldorf, Germany
- Tips for Traveling with Fibromyalgia or Chronic Pain
- What NOT to Pack for Burning Man
- Expat Experience: Buying an Apartment in Amsterdam With Makelaar Mie-Lan Kok