Bakers and Roasters is one of my all-time favorite spots to brunch in Amsterdam for so many reasons! Check out what I love about it.
If you're in Düsseldorf, check out Hotel Friends. It's a fun place to hang out in, well-designed, and comfortable. They even have a Harry Potter room!
Can't decide between modern & design hotel, citizenM, or cozy & chill hostel, Hostel ROOM? Well, I stayed at both! Find out why you should stay at either.
Are you a sushi purist and lover? Want an authentic Japanese omakase experience? Then you'll want to eat at Omakase Room by Tatsu.
Thinking of island hopping through the Islands of Tahiti? Check out the top islands seen through the eyes of Instagrammers!
This post contains affiliate links. All experiences and opinions are my own! In August 2016, I went to South Korea for two weeks and loved it, which came to me at a surprise. Despite my entire family being from Korea, I never had a desire to go there until my husband suggested we go to learn more about a culture, and of course, I'm glad he did! We went to Seoul, Busan, and Jeju Island where we indulged in lots of eating, hiking, and exploring. Check out what we did, and as a result, the nine reasons you should go...
If you're going to Dusseldorf, jump right into the best things to do, see, and eat with my city guide.
Say yes to our once a month newsletter!
- I Made It: Measuring My Success By the Warmth of My Clothes
- Expat Experience: Getting My Prescription Filled in Amsterdam vs. New York City
- Bakers & Roasters: Brunching in De Pijp
- How to Start a Blog Plus Top Three Tips for Success
- Helpful Tips for Visiting the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam
- The Ultimate Gift Guide for the Traveler on Instagram
- Travel Style: Functional and Fashionable Clothing Staples to Help You Pack Light