Want to know where to stay in Amsterdam based on where my friends, fellow travel bloggers, and I have stayed? Read on for hotels, a hostel, and Airbnbs including a houseboat.
One of my favorite ways to travel is by renting apartments from locals through AirBnB. It’s completely changed up the way that I get to experience a destination especially with food. Before AirBnB, I didn’t look into apartment or home vacation rentals at all. I stayed in cheap hotels or hostels and that usually meant […]
Say yes to our once a month newsletter!
- citizenM and Hostel ROOM: Two Great Places to Stay in Rotterdam
- Divine Sushi Experience: Omakase Room by Tatsu in West Village
- Island Hopping: Top Islands of Tahiti via Instagram
- 9 Reasons to Go to South Korea in 2018
- Top Tips for Lisbon, Portugal
- 5 DSLR Camera Bags for Women Under $100
- City Guide: Top Recommendations & Tips for Düsseldorf, Germany