Want to know where to stay in Amsterdam based on where my friends, fellow travel bloggers, and I have stayed? Read on for hotels, a hostel, and Airbnbs including a houseboat.
One of my favorite ways to travel is by renting apartments from locals through AirBnB. It’s completely changed up the way that I get to experience a destination especially with food. Before AirBnB, I didn’t look into apartment or home vacation rentals at all. I stayed in cheap hotels or hostels and that usually meant […]
Say yes to our once a month newsletter!
- I Made It: Measuring My Success By the Warmth of My Clothes
- Expat Experience: Getting My Prescription Filled in Amsterdam vs. New York City
- Bakers & Roasters: Brunching in De Pijp
- How to Start a Blog Plus Top Three Tips for Success
- Helpful Tips for Visiting the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam
- The Ultimate Gift Guide for the Traveler on Instagram
- Travel Style: Functional and Fashionable Clothing Staples to Help You Pack Light