Whether you’re just thinking about crossing off an item on your bucket list or you’ve landed in Amsterdam and want a little help going around, I’m your go-to person!
Planning a trip can be daunting with all the things to plan for: passports, lodging, flights, activities, vaccinations, visas, and the list goes on and on.
Take a little worry out of what’s supposed to be fun, and get one-on-one help with your travel planning.
If you’re in Amsterdam and want photos of your trip with your soon-to-be fiancé, spouse, family, friends, or even yourself, then let’s capture the perfect photos!
My style of photography is journalistic where I capture the story and emotions of your vacation in Amsterdam with your loved ones. Of course, I’ll get some posed photos too ’cause what’s a vacation without a photo of you jumping in the air!
If you’re in Amsterdam and want a personal tour guide of a neighborhood, well, say hello to me! I will make a personalized tour guide based on your travel needs.
It just wouldn’t be me, a food traveler, if I didn’t add this section in.
If you’re in Amsterdam or New York, I will make a food guide based on your dietary restrictions (or wants), which I’ll send via e-mail.
For more information on what value I can add to your trip, contact me!
Looking forward to working together!
Say yes to our once a month newsletter!
- 9 Reasons to Go to South Korea in 2018
- Top Tips for Lisbon, Portugal
- 5 DSLR Camera Bags for Women Under $100
- City Guide: Top Recommendations & Tips for Düsseldorf, Germany
- Tips for Traveling with Fibromyalgia or Chronic Pain
- What NOT to Pack for Burning Man
- Expat Experience: Buying an Apartment in Amsterdam With Makelaar Mie-Lan Kok